Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentines Day with Finnabair stamps and a stamped background.


Happy Valentines Day


Made a card last week,(which was very busy) and the spare parts, i made this card.
Love these finnabair stamps.


Simple yet effective. Really like making my own backgrounds.


Ingredients are;
Finnabair Dream on stamps.
Heart stencil from candy box crafts.
Text is PaperArtsy stamp.
Distress inks, barn door, fired brick, walnut stain.
Lid off water spray with gesso for the circles.
Black glitter for the body of butterflies.
Black and white card.
Would like to enter these challenges;


Thank-you for visiting. xx

6 comments:

  1. This card is really lovely. I like making backgrounds too and yours are very special. The colours blend so well together. Lovely bit of sparkle too. I'll need to go and check out these stamps now...
    It is good to see you over at the Butterfly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful Samantha- I love it! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing VAlentine's card! Love your use of Finnabar's stamps and a touch of white in your fabulous background! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the butterflies and the beautiful background. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hot footing it behind Alison to find these gorgeous stamps as they are not a company I have come across before.
    I love your background that you have made and your ingenuity to get some of those circles. Great idea. Super colours. Thankkyou for fluttering by my challenge. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is beautiful Samantha. I really like your colour combination and the butterflies look great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete